Custom Search

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wow !!! iPhone soap. The Perfect Gift






Do you love the iPhone or know someone who does? This is the perfect gift for iPhone lovers!

This iPhone soap is roughly the same size as the actual iPhone. It has the black button at the bottom and the "screen icons" in its "flat screen". The top layer of the soap is dark grayish black and the bottom layer is a slightly lighter shade of gray. I must say that this is one of my coolest creations and each feature is meticulously created. I hope you like the result of the many experiments and hours I spent to perfect it!

It weighs about 3 oz and it is scented with an Amaretto fragrance. (I'm happy to provide a list of available fragrances to customize it as well.) Not only does it look cool, it is also infused with shea butter. It can also be made without fragrances or without shea butter.

You will receive the soap in a clear plastic box with a matching ribbon.

Check out my other high tech gadgets soaps and other cool soaps while you are here! Other high tech gadgets soaps will also be introduced at www.twoeggplants.com. Thanks for coming!


Link

No comments: